WE ARE HERE FOR YOU AND READY TO HELP
COVID-19 (“corona virus”) has made this a challenging time for some of our family and customers to get clear information. That’s why we created this page–to give you a one-stop spot for information when it comes to your vehicle questions.
At Ferguson Superstore, nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our customers and our employees. At the present time, we will remain open for business as long as we can continue to create a working environment where the risk of exposure is considered extremely low.
As medical experts in Oklahoma, and around the globe, continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to share with you some of the steps Ferguson Superstore is taking to ensure that staff and visitors at our store remain safe. In addition to actively monitoring the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), here are a few of the many ways we’re here to support you:
Ferguson Subaru Sales Concierge Service
- Request a test-drive at your house.
- Free delivery to anyone in Oklahoma.
- All paperwork can be done at your home.
Ferguson Subaru Service Concierge Service
- Free Pick-Up and Return.
- Anywhere in the Tulsa Metro.
- Free disinfected loaner car service (available with appointment).
We’ve taken additional steps to increase public health information, health awareness, and sanitation measures at our dealership.
First, we have put in place guidance from our management teams for each of our team members detailing how to protect against transmission of the virus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Keep nose and mouth covered when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Sick employees will stay at home
Again, nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our customers and our employees. During this unprecedented time, we will be here for you. We are here to service you and your vehicle to the best of our ability. Please reach out to us if we can help you with any questions or concerns.