There is good reason we arwe hyping the 2013 GMC Terrain Denali. Coming soon to Ferguson Superstore, serving Broken Arrow, the 2013 Denali features a 3.6-liter V6 engine that's more powerful than last year's 3.0-liter V6 while retaining the same fuel economy.
Of course, it's one thing to make such claims on paper; it's something else entirely to show them off behind the wheel. That said, GMC has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the 2013 Terrain Denali 3.6 is the most powerful version yet by clocking its zero-to-sixty sprint time.
And what did it come in at, you ask?
Putting the pedal to the metal, the 2013 GMC Terrain Denali 3.6 shatters the record from last year's model by 1.4 seconds. It's final time: 6.7 seconds.
We're impressed to say the least. But upon considering everything else the 2013 Terrain Denali offers, we can't say we're at all surprised.
2013 GMC Terrain Denali 3.6 Enhancements At a Glance- 3.6-liter V6 engine
- 301 horsepower and 272 lb.-ft. of torque
- Programmable power liftgate
- Denali logo embossed on seat back and steering wheel
- Signature chrome Denali front-end grille
- Satin-chrome exterior accents
- Rated up to 17 mpg city/24 mpg highway
- Unique 18- or 19-inch Denali-exclusive wheels
- Body-color rocker panels with satin-chrome molding
- Unique Denali illuminated front and rear sill plates
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with mahogany wood-grain inserts
- Color touch radio with IntelliLink
- Universal garage door opener
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
Ready to learn more?
Simply contact Ferguson Superstore, located at 1501 N Elm Place Broken Arrow, OK 74012 today.